Wednesday 22 February 2017

From ScottM: French Vehicles and Fantasy Adventurers (115 points)

My contribution this week is a composed of two things: French World War 2 vehicles and a group of fantasy adventurers. First up is a set of five 28mm French early-war vehicles. I got them from a Kickstarter that Mad Bob Miniatures ran last year. First up is a Citroen Kegresse P19 Staff Car.

Next up is a Citroen Kegresse P104 armoured halftrack transport.

Next is a Panhard 165/175 armoured car. This one is my favourite of the lot, I'm kind of a sucker for the various Panhard armoured cars.

Next up is a Panhard 179 armoured scout/transport.

And finally is a Somua MCG artillery tractor/troop transport

The other part of my submission this week is a set of fantasy adventurers from a Kickstarter that Red Box Games ran last year.

ByronM: Good looking stuff Scott.  I love all the different looking vehicles here that you just do not see a lot.  You painting and camo on them looks great as well!  It's always interesting to see the lesser known items from war done up as many of them a lot of us will have never seen before.  I am also glad to see that I am not the only one with a Kickstarter illness!

12 comments:

  1. Love those French armored cars and other vehicles. I'm also a sucker for Panhard designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done Scott! I really like your take on the early french camo scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Scott. Those are some goofy looking French vehicles and I really like the weathering that you've achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the French vicks! That is some lovely weathering and camo on them too!
    Not to ignore those fantasy troops, but those trucks are just hecka- kewl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice work, Scott, especially love that armoured halftrack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice fantasy figures, but the early war french vehicles are just fab and you've done a lovely colour scheme and weathering on them.
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. great looking vehicles and I like how you have painted those figures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. All those vehicles really look sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy Scot, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete